Featured Case Study
Huntress required an office refurbishment partner to assist in renovations to support its dynamic programme of change.Find out more
When a business leaves an office building or commercial site there is usually a legal obligation under the lease to restore the space to its original condition.
Our Premier Interiors team will work in conjunction with our Premier Sustain team to fully offer the most sustainable approach to office dilapidation. We will help ensure that you are able to fully comply with all your landlord obligations in the most financially and environmentally sustainable way.
- Reuse/resale of unwanted office furniture and equipment
- Refurbishment of furniture for further use
- Donation of furniture and equipment through our “Giving Back” project
- Separation of carpet and textiles for reuse/recycling
- WEEE and IT recycling
- Segregation of all waste materials for recycling and energy recovery
- Zero to landfill clearance
- Uplifting of all data cabling
- Removal of walls, partitions, canteens
- Removal of all unwanted, fixture and fittings
- Making good to specifications
- Any re installation requirements
- Carpet replacement
We have the skills to undertake all these important functions so you can move on with full confidence of compliance.