Featured Case Study
Huntress required an office refurbishment partner to assist in renovations to support its dynamic programme of change.Find out more
We appreciate the challenges you face in being responsible for generating a working environment that delivers a productive and motivated workforce. We are proud of our exceptional reputation for delivering projects to time, budget and specification. We will meet your most critical requirements using our industry expertise and experience.
Our practical and proven approach to project management delivers for you a customised package that can fully control the design and construction of a refurbishment or new build project, from concept to handover.
Interior Refurbishment Project Management Services:
- Dedicated Project Manager
- Assessment of requirements and specifications
- Detailed programme development and management
- Buildings and space surveys
- Materials and furniture sourcing
- Health and safety management (in line with CDM regulations)
- Supply chain assessment and management
- Cost planning and budget control
- Communication with all stakeholders
- Quality assurance of all works and practices
We deliver a snag free handover on time for your project and provide you with complete documentation relating to the project and all appropriate maintenance and equipment manuals.
We aim to build a long term relationship with you and have a dedicated team to provide post project support. You will also be allocated a client support manager should you require any future ‘churn’ or minor project work.